Ductless Heating and Cooling in Your Home
Ductless Heating and Cooling: With a ductless system for your home’s heating and cooling, you are less likely to lose energy than with the traditional duct systems. These units are visible, easy to control and are less likely to have air leakage issues and are much more energy efficient compared to duct systems. We are able to replace, repair and install ductless systems. We can also replace, repair and install mini-split ductless systems.
- Safety: Is your duct system in need of any safety repairs? Is your ducting system up to code? Is it outdated?
- Age of system: If your ducting is over a decade old, it could cause issues (fire hazard, energy inefficiency, loss of hot and cool air-leakage, etc.) leading to possible repair or replacement.
- Repair frequency: How frequently do you have your system maintenance? Has it been several years since your last duct cleaning?
- Health Concerns: If your ducts haven’t been cleaned or maintenance, your ductwork could be hiding mold, pet hair, dirt and dust. Having those contaminants circulating through your home could lead to allergies as well as other illnesses.
- Comfort: Does your system make noise while heating or cooling? Does it take longer than usual to reach the desired temperature?
- Cost: Our technicians will give you three estimates on possible repair or replacement recommendations in your system.