Why Choose Pacific Coast Home Services?
We’ve been serving the San Jose, Burlingame & the Bay Area with quality, affordable HVAC, electrical, plumbing and remodeling services for over 30 years. We have great customer reviews and guarantee all work 100%. We look forward to earning your trust and becoming the home contractor that you recommend to friends and family.
Why Choose Pacific Coast Home Services
All Work is 100% Guaranteed
5-Star Customer Reviews on Google and Facebook
Over 30 Years Experience
Available 24/7 for Emergency Service
A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
Local, Family-Owned HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical Contractor
We have great customer reviews on Home Advisor, Google, and Facebook, and we’re proud of our A+ Rating at the Better Business Bureau. Read our online reviews, talk to your family and friends, and then give us a call. We’re local, family-owned and available after hours for emergency service.
We keep appointments that fit your busy day, and know how important it is to fix things right the first time. With Pacific Coast Home Services you get on-time service, up-front pricing ,and the job is done right the first time…and we’re nice people too!
All Work is 100% Guaranteed
Life comes with few guarantees, and that’s especially true when it comes to owning a home, which is why a skilled home contractor can be a most valuable asset. At Pacific Coast Home Services, we’re a proud fixture in the San Jose Area communities, specializing in residential repair, installation, maintenance, lighting fixtures, and landscape design. Unlike many of our competitors, we’ve built a reputation based on quality and excellence that speaks for itself.
Pacific Coast Home Services has set the standard for electrical service and installation excellence. We’re so confident you’ll be pleased with our fast, friendly and professional service that you’ll become a customer for life!
- On-Time Service: You’ll never have to wait hours for a technician to arrive at your home. We complete 98.6% of all service calls the same day. When you schedule a service call, we will give you a specific time window that our technician will arrive at your home.
- Up-Front Pricing: With Pacific Coast Home Services there are never any hidden charges or last-minute add-on fees. We charge by the job, not by the hour. And our technicians will always tell you the price before they begin work and give you options so you can make a wise decision for you and your family.
- The Job Done Right The First Time: When an Pacific Coast Home Services service technician comes to your home, they are trained to fix the problem right the first time. You will also receive a written 100% Satisfaction Guarantee that states if you’re not happy with the quality of our work, we’ll do whatever it takes to make it right – NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
- Certified Technicians: When a tech comes to your home, you can feel confident knowing he is the most experienced and best qualified to install or repair your HVAC, plumbing, electrical and indoor air quality. All of our technicians have to meet rigorous pre-employment standards including a technical aptitude test, drug test, criminal background search, DMV check, and reference verification. Our technicians must sign and abide by our Customer Service Pledge. And every service and installation technician is required to attend over 150 hours of training each year to keep up to date on new technologies, new equipment and new installation techniques. In addition, we are fully licensed and insured for your safety and protection.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service: Our Call Center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with experienced call takers, so you will never have to leave a message on an answering machine. You’ll always talk to a live person and your problem will be solved quickly and efficiently. We will also call you 30 minutes in advance of your service technician’s arrival so you don’t have to waste your valuable time waiting or worrying.
- Annual Equipment Checks: We maintain what we install and offer a Home Protection Service plan. Your technician will be happy to explain all of the details.
- Warranties to Protect You and Your Equipment: Knowing that the company you are dealing with stands behind what they sell is important. We give you written guarantees. Everything we furnish and install comes with a workmanship and performance guarantee as well as our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee that says if you’re not completely satisfied, we will do whatever it takes to make it right…or you don’t pay.
- You Never Have To Worry About Who Is In Your Home: Every employee is background checked and drug tested so you never have to worry about who is working in your home. Our technicians wear shoe covers and put down drop cloths to protect your floors and property and will always treat your home with the same respect they would their own.
- Fully-Stocked Trucks: Your service technician will arrive in a fully stocked truck that we like to call our Mobile Warehouse. What that means to you is we are prepared to complete most jobs right on the spot, which can save you time and money.
Our Partners, Awards and Certifications
How Can We Help You Today?
REQUEST SERVICE ONLINE