Reliable Air Conditioning Repair
If you are miserable in your San Jose Area home because of a broken air conditioner, call the experts at Pacific Coast Electric Heating & Air. We have specialized in electrical repair for more than 30 years, with trained technicians available 24/7 to provide electrical and air conditioning services in San Jose and the surrounding areas. Our team has all the necessary equipment to diagnose, assess, and quickly repair whatever is wrong with your air conditioner. Call us today to learn about common problems that may be affecting your unit and for advice on whether it is time to replace it altogether.
AC Problems Requiring Repair
- Low or Leaking Refrigerant
- Broken Belt
- Compressor Failure
- Coil Issues
- Thermostat Concerns
The Northern California heat can be oppressive, making an efficient air conditioner a must-have for your home. When it malfunctions, your comfort, clarity, and contentment can all be compromised. But you will not be able to do anything about it unless you know the root cause of your broken air conditioner. The NATE-certified technicians at Pacific Coast Home Services can quickly diagnose your issue and subsequently begin to fix your air conditioner. Among the most common problems that require home AC repair are:
- Low or Leaking Refrigerant – When your AC unit has low levels of coolant or develops a leak, it will not cool the air in your home effectively. Our team will check for leaks and repair any holes in your lines before replenishing your refrigerant.
- Broken Belt – If your air conditioner has one or multiple belts, it may not allow cold air to be dispensed through your ducts. Broken belts may be easy to diagnose because they can produce unusual sounds. Enlist our experts to replace them right away.
- Compressor Failure – Your AC’s compressor unit is responsible for propelling refrigerant through the coils to execute a heat exchange. Too much or too little refrigerant can cause a compressor to malfunction, which can be a serious issue that may be irreparable.
- Coil Issues – If your evaporator coils are frozen or condenser coils are dirty, your unit will not allow the flow of air through your home. Our service technicians can help you maintain these elements to prevent unexpected breakdowns.
- Thermostat Concerns – Our San Jose and surrounding Bay Area technicians can quickly remedy broken thermostats. If your thermostat is not working correctly, your house has no chance of maintaining your desired temperature.
When the sweltering summer has you a little hot under the collar, the last thing you need is a broken air conditioner. But when you need AC repair, you can rely on the professionals at Pacific Coast Home Services to fix your cooling system. Our trained team of technicians has the expertise to troubleshoot any apparent problems with your unit and quickly provide relief.
Our Partners, Awards and Certifications
How Can We Help You Today?
REQUEST SERVICE ONLINE